Friday, November 14, 2008

O'Bama



I had already seen Obama is Beautiful World, but the rest of these songs are really fantastic, too. Thanks to Judith for passing these along. But can I get Barack Obollywood on iTunes?

My faves:

THERE'S NO ONE AS IRISH AS BARACK OBAMA - Irish

VIVA OBAMA - Mexican

OBAMA IS BEAUTIFUL WORLD - Japan

RESPONDELE A OBAMA - I really like this one

BARACK OBOLLYWOOD - India

CHANGE (MANZE DAYILO) - Haiti

REPRESENTIN' OBAMA

OUI, ON PEUT (YES WE CAN) - Where can I get some of that Gumbobama?

And the list goes on: OBAMA-Extra Golden - Kenya, BLAKK RASTA - Ghana, DANCE OBAMA - Cote d'Ivoire, OBAMA PRAISE - West African, LATINOS FOR OBAMA, PODEMOS COM OBAMA, VOTE OBAMA - to the tune of La Bamba, OBAMA E O MULATO - Brazilian MPB, BARACK THE MAGNIFICENT - The Mighty Sparrow, OBAMA YOU MAKE US PROUD - Red Ride, BARACK OBAMA - Coco Tea, BARACK OBAMA - Steel Pulse, RISE & SHINE FOR OBAMA, GET READY - Ziggy Marley, I'VE GOT A CRUSH ON OBAMA - Obama Girl, REGGAETON OBAMA - Reggaeton

0 comments:

Post a Comment