Saturday, November 22, 2008

the worst baby name EVER

I have curtailed a lot of my celebrity gossip site perusal, both to upgrade the content that I'm exposed to, be a grown-up, and most importantly, who has time to keep track of La Winehouse? But every once in a while something from my Google reader trickles through.

I'm not a strict traditionalist. I like unusual or meaningful names. Barack has a nice ring to it. But celebrities are notorious at trying to maintain their hipness through the unusual naming of their children. When a Zowie Bowie is old enough, he changes his name to Joey. Of course for every Zowie there's a Leaf - Phoenix, that is, who changed his name to - Joaquin. Hmmm...

But this latest baby name makes Apple and Kal-El sound like good ideas. It's a crazy amalgam of Disney and stupid. Oh well. Maybe little Bronx will take his revenge in the tell-all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok,now you dissed me twice in one blog?! LOL

Kelly O said...

Email me your google reader login! Perusing shared feeds is my favorite part of the day.

Kelly O said...

Login NAME, I mean. Your google name. Ahem. I totally came off like a stalker there.

Post a Comment