Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"the last 25 songs that played on my iPod"

My friend Chris shared a Facebook meme that's going around. Here's mine...

1. The Magnificent Seven - Clash
2. Whatever Gets You Through the Night - John Lennon
3-5. Chariot - Gavin DeGraw (I like this one right now)
6. Know Your Rights - Clash
7. Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode
8. I Just Don't know What to do with Myself - White Stripes
9. Devil's Haircut - Beck
10. Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley
11. Smooth - Santana
12. The Bottom Line - Big Audio Dynamite
13. Elevation - U2
14. Fashion - David Bowie
15. Ain't Nothing Wrong with that - Robert Randolph & the Family Band
16. Re-Humanise Yourself - Police
17. The Ballad of Lucy Jordan - Marianne Faithfull
18. Bankrobber - Clash
19. Raspberry Beret - Prince
20. Don't Let me be Misunderstood - Elvis Costello
21. Heart of Glass - Blondie
22. Just A Girl - No Doubt
23. Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
24. Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
25. I'm Looking Through You - Wallflowers

Now your turn...

0 comments:

Post a Comment