Saturday, February 20, 2010

lucy is a great name

Presents for breakfast. "Grandma I am six now. I'm taller today than when I went to bed last night!" I haven't measured, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's a fact.

Walk to a favorite haunt for lunch. "This is the greatest lunch ever. We have to come here every time." Shopping and a few little impulse presents and then a walk back home. A package waiting for her that she signed for (big girl!) at the front desk. My guess? More presents.


Pie for dinner, with ice cream. "Can I have the green tea ice cream?" Yes, you can. All birthdays should be like this.

2 comments:

JJM said...

Happy (if belated) birthday, Lucy. :)

xoxoxo said...

Don't worry - the fine art of extending beyond the actual date has already been happening with the little one!

Post a Comment