Tuesday, August 03, 2010

has it been a month already?

Yes, we've been here a month. Hard to believe, but true. The kid goes back to (a new) school in two weeks and there's still so much still to do in the way of organizing. Still some unpacking left, too, but mercifully there's a lot less of that. I have made quite a bit of progress in that area at least.

One of the things I keep discovering squirreled away in shoe boxes or other places, while I look for a new location for some of my stuff are old photographs. Some are really old, which I will scan and share eventually, and some just make me feel old. Like this one, taken on my first visit here, I think, at the age of fourteen. When I also took my first solo plane flight and visited my grandmother in Florida.

My how time flies, huh?

1 comments:

Post a Comment