Saturday, October 01, 2011

so much for popcorn

We have gone to a few movies lately, and this fall, for the first time in a long time, I am actually excited about new ones that will be coming down the pike. But I don't eat candy and I'm pretty sick of popcorn. When we go, I have just been getting something to drink, but the other day decided that maybe I'd try an old-fashioned hot pretzel. It was easy to share with the kid if she wanted some, and satisfied the need to munch something, but not too much, during the first reel. It also brought me back to my early days as an art student in the big city, when taking a break from class to buy a pretzel was an affordable lunch. Of course the vendors I used to buy them from didn't look exactly like this guy ...

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment