Sunday, December 25, 2011

xmas comes (very) early

VERY early this morning (I think it was technically morning) the kid sneaked into my room and announced that Santa had come, because there were a lot more presents under the tree than when she went to bed last night.

photo

I explained through muffled bed linens that I don't put my presents out until after she goes to sleep, so after a little investigating she found mine and an unlabeled gift bag full of goodies that she determined must be from Santa.

photo

Of course opening one gift led to another and soon the cats even got to play with what was in their stocking (and all the wrapping paper) and my bedroom floor looked exactly like what it should on a Christmas morning. A total mess.

photo

Merry Xmas!

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

JJM said...

Merry Christmas, Elizabeth, to you, and Lucy, and your mother. May the season be good to you, and next year kind. --Mario

xoxoxo said...

Thank you, Mario. A Merry Xmas to you, too, and Barbara. I hope 2012 is good to all of us. xoxoxo e

Post a Comment