Friday, February 14, 2014

favorite song friday: stevie wonder

The website Dangerous Minds pointed me towards this wonderful almost hour-long special from 1972 starring Stevie Wonder. Love, love, love.


Here are all the wonderful songs included in the special:

"For Once in My Life"
"If You Really Love Me"
"Superwoman (Where Were You When I Needed You)"
"You and I (We Can Conquer the World)"
"What’s Going On"/"My Cherie Amour"
"Blowin’ in the Wind"
"With a Child’s Heart"
"Love Having You Around"
"Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours"/"Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone"
"Superstition"
"Maybe Your Baby"/"Superstition"
"Uptight (Everything’s Alright)"

It's hard for me to even pick a favorite Stevie Wonder song, but I am especially fond of "Superstition." Happy Valentines Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment