Tuesday, April 21, 2015

a note to readers ...

Dear regular and occasional readers of my blog, I truly thank you, for checking in from time to time. You may have noticed that lately things around here are a bit picture-heavy recently. I have really been hunkering down on a long-form writing project, as well as doing a lot of art reading for my aspiring docent gig, so I have had to take a tiny step back from blogging. I no longer do weekend posts, but I don't think anyone has missed those.

I am a strong believer in writing, or working, on something creative every day, and I am still doing that, just not with the blog as the primary recipient of my efforts.

I will still be posting the random review or pop culture opinion I can't help but want to share. But I also hope that you don't mind some scenic photography posts as well. And that you stick around. I hope to share some of my longer-form musings as well as my big project with you all in the near future. Again, thanks, always, for stopping by.

xoxoxo e


0 comments:

Post a Comment